Friday 29 August 2014

Hair to recovery

Dear reader

I have a confession to make, I straighten my hair almost everyday and the worst part is that I don't use any heat protection. But I cant stop myself, no matter how much I try I will always straighten my hair especially my fringe and baby hair. I was cursed with intense curls,that I try hard to get rid of it.

Anyways, around April time my hair from the ends to the root were dead, weak and fragile. I couldn't wear it in a pony tail or any other hairstyle, that would make my weak hair noticeable. It wasn't till this point, I had realised how horrible I was treating my hair and I cut back. Now, new hair is growing and I have chopped of most of my dead hair and I am on track for hair recovery.

But I can't deny there were products that helped me get there

Argan oil of morocco by Organix


It is a universal knowledge that argan oil is really good, and truth is that that is a true statement. This product has done wonders to my hair, it feels so much more soft and silky. The best part is that you don't need too much. Just a pea size goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this even if your hair isn't damage. I also found straightening my hair after using this product made my hair look nourish and rich. I can't guarantee for all hair types because it might just make others look more greasy. But if you have a non-greasy hair type then I would recommend using this before straightening.

Intense hydrating mask by Moroccanoil 



This item was great for a nice pampering evening for my hair, whenever I had a big event and I wanted my hair to healthier than usual. I would use this product and it would work wonders. In all honesty, I don't have many pampering evening because I go to the gym so often and use their showers. Hence, I rarely shower at home but when I do. I always grab this. 

Heat styling spray by Loreal 

When I did straighten my hair I used this. To be honest I wasn't the biggest fan of this item simply because it awkward to apply around the back of my hair. But other than that it did the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment